Do you remember the horrifying father of the groom wedding toasts the guests (including you) were subjected to at the O’Donnell’s wedding? Do you want to match yourself to that horrorator? I am sure the very thought is sending shivers down your spine.
To avoid being such a horror story while delivering the father of the groom wedding toasts, let us first get acquainted with which are the father of the groom wedding toasts horrors.
Disasters to avoid while delivering father of the groom wedding toasts
- There are these drunk or tipsy fathers, resplendent in all their glory (read stupidity) whose biggest problem is drinking. They make the most wonderful kinds of goofballs! And they are insufferable as well.
- Then there are the misanthrope kinds who are sure that life is a pain, marriage is a pain and the whole world is a pain as well. They always look at life as if the glass is even lesser than half full. In their pessimistic and sarcastic eyes the world is dirty and bone dry and all because of your fault!
- And worst of all, they get up on the podium to deliver father of the groom wedding toasts just because they have to – very perfunctory and matter of fact and bitter. To top it all, their toasts are just as long as those 4 letter words which sound like music to your ears!
- I am sure you want to sound as different from these horrorators as possible.
- Do you know what’s the best way out? Make a few attempts to write some decent father of the groom wedding toasts and then deliver your speech in front of a couple of friends or relatives who will give you their honest opinion/feedback.
- Note down and make the necessary corrections, revise your toast, rewrite it and join the toastmasters.
- On second thoughts, why do you need to take so much pain when there are professional speech and toast writers and readymade samples and tips to help you out in your hour of crisis?
Rattling off mind-blowing father of the groom wedding toasts will be the easiest task in the world, if you just put your heart and soul and a bit of an effort into it. Now that you are aware which ones are the wedding toast horror stories, I am sure you are eager to avoid being one of those sensational disasters.