Wow! Your wedding is fast approaching. So many things to plan. You want to make your wedding invitations.
That is a great idea. So what printer should you use. I am recommending an Epson Printer.
Why use an Epson Printer for your invitations:
- It uses a fade resistant ink. This means that they will look better longer. You will get good color.
- The ink is water proof. That is an excellent reason. If you decide to do custom envelope addressing you will love this feature. If your invite gets caught in the rain it won’t look all messed up. If you have ever seen an ink jet paper get wet, you know they look bad. Avoid this at all cost. You do have to purchase the Espon ink. You can not use the ink refills!
- You can print on almost any size. An RSVP card can be printed easily. This printer goes from 3 1/2 x 5 inches to 8 1/2 x 11 inches. This gives you the ability to print almost all size cards and matching envelopes.
- All the inks are separate. If you run out of cyan you only have to replace the cyan ink. That means saving money.
- The printer itself is very reasonably priced. I purchased my NX410 for seventy-nine dollars. Sales like this are going on all the time. What a great investment.
Make your wedding invitations with ease. By having the right equipment you can save money and still have very professional looking invitations. I have been using Epson printers for years. I used to use Cannon because of the separate inks. But this meant I had to use hair spray to make the ink waterproof.
Later I found out you could get the printers that would print in waterproof ink. What a help that was.
Yes, I believe the best printer for wedding invitations is an Epson printer. Not only because of the ink, but the price is so easy to justify.
I have 50th anniversary invitations that are almost 10 years old and look good. Since I have been making invitations for over 15 years, I have experience that allows me to give a good recommendation for this printer.
Once you make your wedding invitations, you can start printing other needs for your wedding. Think about printing your wedding programs, favors, labels for bubble bottles, and so much more. You can even print your place cards one up. That means that you might get some free scrap card stock at your local print shop. Saving money and having nice cards is just the beginning.