Every bride and groom needs a wedding check list. Such a wedding checklist will ensure they miss nothing and take care of everything under the least amount of pressure. If you and your partner don’t have a wedding check list of some sort, then you can use the one below.
6 to 12 Months Before the Wedding…
– Sit down with your husband (or your wife) and talk about the budget. Determine what you have to work with and stick by that figure.
– Start narrowing down a date and time for the wedding and the reception.
– Talk to your partner about possible locations for the ceremony and reception. Once decided on, book those locations asap.
– Consider the guest list and how many people from each family (including friends) are going to be invited.
– Start browsing caterers and possible menu choices that will please all, or most of, your guests. Variety is important!
– Arrange a meeting with the “officater”. Discuss the details of the ceremony in detail and make sure everyone is on the same page.
– Select the wedding attendants and then extend the invitations.
– Take a breather and pat yourself on the back, as you’re more then half way through the 6-12 month wedding check list!
– Get the wedding gown, bridal dresses, as well as any bridal accessories that you need.
– Gift Registration.
– Begin invitation creation. Either pay for the invitations to be professionally done OR start writing them yourself to save on the budget.
– Contact a photography service and meet with them to discuss your options & wedding photo packages.
– Book the entertainment.
– With your partner, select the rings you wish to use for the ceremony.
With this wedding check list, you should have no problem keeping track of what needs to be done 6 to 12 months before your big day Follow this wedding checklist closely and you’ll be well on your way to creating your dream wedding, guaranteed!